Thursday, November 1, 2012

Life is what you make of it...

What I believe the ladder to a successful life starts “when one knows what he or she has to do in their life”. If people know what they have to do, then it is in itself a very big achievement because the rest of the life they are spending in order to achieve it. Some people don’t give a damn about it and they proudly say “I go with the flow of life”…as if they are very proud of their uncertainty :-) I asked one of them “what If life gives you a bouncer”. He said “I’ll see when that happens…there might be a way to overcome that situation at that time”…May be he could find a way to overcome that situation, but I would be more pleased if he said “If life gives me a bouncer, I will give it a hook shot” :-) . Recently I read a novel by Preeti Shenoy named “Life is What You Make it”…What i believe is that life is really what YOU make it. It’s only you who is solely responsible what you achieve or become in future. I agree strongly with the novel’s name itself…

No comments:

Post a Comment